As we begin to celebrate the Holiday season, our team is closing out a great year. As I mentioned in my Thanksgiving post, we have many, many things for which to be thankful, the most notable being:
- Our Agile Retrospectives tool. Sign up at http://www.senseitool.com and join the folks who are already using it in Beta. Use Sensei to drive, track and monitor your teams’ improvement over time.
- Our new office space in Herndon, VA.
- Our enterprise consulting work, serving our clients, including many enterprise and Agile PMO clients.
- Training delivery, with Certified ScrumMaster, Certified Product Owner and PMI-ACP workshops in the public realm.
- The Lean Startup movement, with the marquee Lean Startup Conference in San Francisco.
We’d like to extend a word of thanks to all our clients, students and partners. We’ve enjoyed working on varied engagements and delivering classes to progress the adoption of Lean and Agile methods.
Enjoy the holiday season, and see everyone in the New Year!