As we head into the Thanksgiving weekend in the U.S of A, I’d like to take this opportunity to wish all of our friends and well wishers a very Happy Thanksgiving.
At LitheSpeed, this weekend brings welcome respite from a very busy Fall season. There are several things to share, and here are a few to get started:
- We’ve launched Sensei, our Agile Retrospectives tool. Sign up at https://www.senseitool.com and join the folks who are already using it in Beta. Use Sensei to drive, track and monitor your teams’ improvement over time.
- We’re moving to a new space in Herndon, VA. Our team is furiously working to get it ready for classes and other events starting next month; so for those of you in the DC metro area, see you at the office in the near future!
- Our enterprise consulting group headed by Bob Payne continues to grow to help us serve our clients, including many enterprise and Agile PMO clients.
- Training continues to be among our joys and passions, with Certified ScrumMaster, Certified Product Owner and PMI-ACP workshops in the public realm. See our training page for more details.
- We’ve been early adopters of Lean Startup concepts, and are thrilled to be sponsoring the upcoming Lean Startup Conference in San Francisco.
Out in the industry, I’m thankful for:
- The continued success of agile methods, and the value they deliver to organizations.
- The growing momentum of the #Stoos network, and its potential to bring to managers and executives the success their teams have enjoyed thus far.
- The Project Management Institute’s new agile offering, the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner, and the potential for it to bring more project managers into the agile movement.
- A resurgence of interest in disciplined agile development practices, as represented by the eXtreme Programming and Software Craftsmanship communities.
As we move towards closing out 2012, we’ll share more information about all of the above. Until then, be safe, and enjoy your Thanksgiving with family and friends!