We believe that we can improve people’s lives by transforming the way they work. We coach Agile methods because we’ve seen its impact: empowering people, encouraging innovation, and getting individuals and teams on the path toward continuous improvement.
Perks of the LitheSpeed team:
- Profit Share, 401K
- Family friendly atmosphere
- Remote working opportunities
- Flexible vacation
- Deductible-free health insurance
Our expert network of Agile partners delivers world-class Agile Coaching and Training around the globe and at scale.
If you are interested in partnering with us as a subcontractor or partner organization, contact us.
LITHESPEED AGILE CONSULTANT & COACH
LitheSpeed is looking for a dynamic holistic agile consultant and coach with these qualities:
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and work somewhat independently in a client organization
- Proven ability to align with other team members, especially in a virtual environment
- Strong focus on client delivery and the ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams to produce an end-to-end offering
- Familiar with virtual working and online tools with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for engaging with the agile community through conferences, user groups and Meetups
- Strong decision-making and analytical abilities
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
Desired Agile Skills:
- Strong understanding of Agile concepts including SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, Product Ownership, and Agile Scaling.
- Agile coaching experience is required
- Management consulting experience is highly desirable
- Understanding and expertise in virtual communication techniques
- Ability to do structured and ad hoc agile training and mentoring
- Agile Technical or Engineering skills are not required but always welcome
- Ability to assess agility needs and create coaching plan based on client needs
Educational Background/Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant field (can be substituted with relevant work experience)
- Minimum of 5 years of corporate experience
- 5-10 years of relevant IT experience
- CSM, CSPO, CSP or other relevant certification required
- SAFe SPC preferred
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria for this opportunity, contact us at jobs(at)lithespeed.com with the subject “Agile Consultant and Coach Opportunity.”
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to inclusion. Our anti-discrimination protections extend to all operational and management practices, including career development.