With back to school and Labor Day behind us, Fall suddenly got a lot busier! At LitheSpeed, things are heating up with several events in the next two months, including:
Lean Startup Enterprise Meetup: Thursday, September 19, 2013. Trevor Owens, CEO of Lean Startup Machine will share his tips and insights on how to build an enterprise Lean Startup laboratory.
Lean Startup Machine Workshop: September 20-22, 2013. Register here to learn the basics of Lean Startup, and how to apply Lean Startup techniques on your own.
Agile DC Executive Summit: October 7, 2013. At the Inaugural Agile DC Executive Summit, several top executives share their experiences with agile and lean transformations:
- Steve Denning, Forbes.com and Author Radical Management
- Mark Schwartz, CIO at the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Tracie Winbigler, CFO at National Geographic Society
- Ben Foster, VP Product Development at OPower
- Ken Ritchhart, Deputy Assistant Commissioner and Deputy CIO at U.S. Customs and Border Protection Agency
- Don Sargent, CTO and Mirielle Grangenois, Publisher at The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Max Keeler, VP Business Processes at The Motley Fool
Agile DC General Conference: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 Joe Justice is the keynote speaker. Arlen Bankston, David Bulkin and Sanjiv Augustine will all be speaking at this event, which our VP of Consulting, Bob Payne, organizes with Agile Philanthropy. For more information, visit https://www.AgileDC.org.
Hope those of you in the Washington, DC metro area can join us at some of these events. Perhaps folks from other parts in the world will deem them important enough to travel in.
Have a great, productive and energizing fourth quarter!