Raj is a versatile Agile Coach (Process & Engineering), and professional trainer with nineteen years of experience in delivering IT solutions across the public and private sectors, at startups as well as Fortune 100 companies. An early adopter of Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum, he has over twelve years of hands-on experience with the pragmatic application of Agile processes and XP-inspired code quality practices, and coaching teams on the adoption of Lean-Agile-DevOps practices. He has helped develop all roles, from executive leadership to engineering teams, in lean software development, process frameworks, product ownership, and agile engineering and testing practices.
Raj’s expertise and passion spans organizational Lean-Agile-DevOps maturity assessment and improvement planning, agile program and portfolio management, agile software development using Scrum, Kanban, XP, BDD/ATDD, and clean code practices. He shares his experiences frequently at conferences around the country.
- Transitioning teams to Agile & Assessing Agile implementations
- Deepening Agile adoption with Agile engineering and testing discipline
- Role-specifc Agile training and coaching (Developer, Tester, Analyst, Product Owner)
- Enterprise Lean-Agile adoption & Organizational Lean-Agile transformation consulting
- Test Driven Development, CI/CD, Clean Code and XP-inspired practices
- Behavior-Driven Development with Cucumber & SpecFlow
- Building Automated Web Testing solutions with Selenium
- Agile Testing that emphasizes whole team collaboration, automation, exploration and test-first approaches
- Certified and Accredited Trainer for Foundations of DevOps (ICP-FDO)
- Certified and Accredited Trainer for Agile Testing (ICP-TST)
- Certified and Accredited Trainer for Agile Program Management (ICP-APM)
- Accredited Trainer for Certified Scrum Developer (CSD)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Certified SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
Here’s a group shot of my March 2016 Certified Scrum Developer class. Join me for this three day hands-on training- check out the schedule here.
I am an active member of the Agile community in the DC area. Please contact me directly if you are looking for a speaker. My recent sessions have covered agile, lean startup, DevOps, and exploratory testing.