Alan Zucker is passionate about sharing his 25-years of experience managing projects and project organizations in Fortune 100 companies and the Federal Government. He is an instructor, coach, and consultant and has authored over 70 articles on project management,
agile, and leadership. His agile experience predates the Agile Manifesto. While working in the competitive telecommunications industry, he saw how agile can create a powerful culture and competitive advantage.
He played a leadership role in the Agile/DevOps transformation of a Fortune 100 financial services company.
Alan is an adjunct faculty member at George Mason University and the Northern Virginia Community College and built the agile professional development programs at both institutions. Alan lives in Arlington, VA, enjoys cooking and running on riding on the local bike trails.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Advanced Certified Scrum Master (ACSM)
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Scaled Agile Program Consultant (SAFe SPC)
- Disciplined Agile Instructor and Coach
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP)