Sanjiv Augustine is an entrepreneur, industry-leading agile and lean expert, author, speaker, management consultant and trainer. With 30 years in the industry, Sanjiv has served as a trusted advisor to executives and management at leading firms including: Capital One, The Capital Group, CNBC, Comcast, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, General Dynamics, HCA Healthcare, The Motley Fool, National Geographic, Nationwide Insurance, Walmart and Samsung.
Sanjiv Augustine is the the Chair of the Agile Alliance’s Agile Executive Forum and the founder and moderator of the Lean Startup in the Enterprise Meetup (now DC Lean+Agile). He was also a founder and advisory board member of the Agile Leadership Network (ALN), and a founder member of the Project Management Institute’s Agile Community of Practice.
- Certified Scrum Master
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Certified Scrum Professional
- Certified Scrum Trainer
- From PMO to VMO: Managing for Value Delivery
- Managing Agile Projects (Prentice Hall 2005)
- Transitioning to Agile Project Management
- The Lean-Agile PMO: Using Lean Thinking to Accelerate Agile Project Delivery
- Scaling Agile: A Lean JumpStart
The Agile Caravanserai Podcast: