I am an entrepreneur, industry-leading agile and lean expert, author, speaker, management consultant and trainer. With 30 years in the industry, I have served as a trusted advisor to executives and management at leading firms including: Capital One, The Capital Group, CNBC, Comcast, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, General Dynamics, HCA Healthcare, The Motley Fool, National Geographic, Nationwide Insurance, Walmart and Samsung.
I am the Chair of the Agile Alliance’s Agile Executive Forum and the founder and moderator of the Lean Startup in the Enterprise Meetup. I was also a founder and advisory board member of the Agile Leadership Network (ALN), and a founder member of the Project Management Institute’s Agile Community of Practice.
- Certified Scrum Master
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Certified Scrum Professional
- Certified Scrum Trainer
- From PMO to VMO: Managing for Value Delivery
- Managing Agile Projects (Prentice Hall 2005)
- Transitioning to Agile Project Management
- The Lean-Agile PMO: Using Lean Thinking to Accelerate Agile Project Delivery
- Scaling Agile: A Lean JumpStart
The Agile Caravanserai Podcast: