An early adopter of Scrum and Extreme Programming, I have 12 years of hands-on experience with the pragmatic application of Lean-Agile practices in the delivery of fit-for-purpose software solutions. As an Agile Coach (Process and Technical), Trainer and Practitioner at LitheSpeed, I drive product development initiatives using Lean+Agile techniques, provide thought leadership, professional training and coaching to organizations transitioning to Agile, and to those looking to deepen their Agile adoption with XP-inspired Agile Engineering and Testing practices. I’ve been involved with both startups as well as Fortune 100 companies, and I share my experiences regularly at Agile conferences around the US and the globe.
Areas of Focus:
- Training, mentoring and coaching all roles in lean software development, Scrum, XP, Kanban, scaling agile, product ownership, and quality engineering practices
- Executive counsel on Agile and DevOps transformation at scale
- Organizational Lean-Agile-DevOps maturity assessment and improvement planning rooted in the Deming cycle
- Program and Portfolio management, Agile release planning, Agile requirements and release management
- Agile software development using Scrum and XP
- TDD, CI/CD, ATDD/BDD, multi-level test automation, whole team collaboration patterns
Agile beyond IT
Education & Certifications:
Raj holds an M.S. in Computer Science from Virginia Commonwealth University. Passionate about learning and furthering his craft, he holds various certifications and accreditations, including those from Scrum Alliance, Scaled Agile Institute and ICAgile.
Here’s a group shot of my March 2016 Certified Scrum Developer class. Join me for this three day hands-on training- check out the schedule here.
I am an active member of the Agile community in the DC area. Please contact me directly if you are looking for a speaker. My recent sessions have covered agile, lean startup, DevOps, and exploratory testing.