Our @LitheSpeed team is on its way to San Diego for the Global Scrum Gathering. It’s shaping up to be a great event, with the Scrum Community’s momentum gathering even more steam.
Here’s some of the goodness to which I’m looking forward:
- Bob Payne @agiletoolkit and I will be there a couple of days early to dive into the Certified Scrum Trainer and Coach Retreat. Rumor has it that this is the biggest CST/CEC Retreat ever with more than 200 people attending. As member of the (really) old guard of CSTs, I’m thrilled to be able to grow my network of CST friends. Brand new CSTs announced include DC area Scrum trainer and Agile Coach, Vivek Angiras.
- This year, we’ll thrilled to be able to support the Gathering again as a Gold Sponsor. Ever since our inception, we’ve believed in giving back to the community, and we’re happy do so again.
- Our old friend and mentor Jeff Sutherland @JeffSutherland from our partners Scrum Inc will be delivering the opening keynote on April 10th. Jeff will present: “The Shu Ha Ri of Scrum@Scale.” Scrum Inc experts JJ Sutherland and Joe Justice will be delivering sessions as well.
- Beth Wong and Cheryl Chamberlain will be among our team at the event, and they’ll be spending a lot of time at our booth to connect with attendees. Make sure you scope us out for some really fun giveaways and take home your own photo from our photobooth.
- With the recent launch of the Certified Agile Leader (CAL) program, it’ll be good to meet up with August CAL committee members Pete Behrens, Angela Johnson and Peter Green. The last time we were all together, we were discussing alignment between the CAL and our very own Agile Leadership Academy (ALA).
- Bob Payne will also be doing some informal podcasting, and I look forward to seeing some awesome interviews posted at the Agile Toolkit site.
- Finally, I will be speaking on “5 Steps to Disruptive Innovation with Hyper-performing Teams,” on Wednesday, April 12th.