Beginning in February 2019, all Scrum Alliance certifications will require continuing education unit submission for renewal.
Here are the requirements for renewal:
|Certification (Two-Year Term)||SEUs Required||Fee Per Term|
|Foundational: CSM®, CSPO®, or CSD®||20||$100|
|Advanced: A-CSMSM or A-CSPOSM||30||$175|
|Professional: CSP®-SM, CSP®-PO, or CSP®||40||$250|
SEUs are earned at a rate of one credit per hour of active participation.
Earn Scrum Alliance SEUs with LitheSpeed:
As a Scrum Alliance Registered Education Provider, you can earn SEUs with us in plenty of ways:
- Watch our Webinars (1 SEU/hour – Category F or if a CST is facilitating, Category B )
- Attend Lean+Agile DC in May and the Agile DC Executive Summit in September (1 SEU/hour Category C)
- Join our DC Lean Enterprise Meetup (1 SEU/hour Category C)
- Read our Recommended Books(1 SEU/hour Category E)
- Take another Training with us! (1 SEU/hour Category B)
Scrum Alliance SEU sources
- Attend a Global Scrum Gathering or Regional Gathering
- Join Scrum Alliance’s Elearning series on Coaching.