It’s April 2020. In between Zoom calls, i’ve been checking in on the status of our favorite annual events. While there is (clearly) no replacing face-to-face Agile conferences, I’m looking forward to seeing how all of these come together. Never before have we ever been able so many exciting Agile events from our living room. Some even have a free ticket.
Which Agile conferences have gone virtual?
- StarEast (May) – Limited free pass available
- Agile DevOps West (June) – Limited free pass available
- XP 2020 (June)
- Europe SAFe Summit (June)
- DevOps Enterprise Summit London (June)
- Women in Agile (July)
- Lean+Agile DC (November) – Our annual event is moving online, details coming soon
- Bonus – Plenty of Agile Meetups have moved online – Check out our DC Lean+Agile Meetup in May and search Meetup.com for more
TBD on Virtual:
- Agile2020 (July) – Will not be held in person, TBD on virtual
- SAFe Summit (Sept) – Currently still scheduled for Sept 20-25 in Denver
- DevOps Enterprise Summit Las Vegas (November) – Delayed to November
These conferences were already planned or recorded online:
Help me build the list – send a note through our contact form if you know of an Agile-focused event that has gone virtual.
-Audrey (Twitter: @audreyscheere)